A unique positioning
BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER TO PROTECT WATER
LEARN, SHARE, ACT
OCEAN AND FRESHWATER PRESERVATION
The Multi One Attitude Foundation is a charity dedicated to Water preservation. The Foundation aims to use sailing as a means for education and awareness of key water sustainability issues and find solutions for those key issues. The mission of the foundation is simple: bringing people together to preserve water.
The Foundation aims to gather institutions, decision-makers and the general public to engage them in two essential issues around water: ocean and freshwater preservation.
To fulfill its mission, the Multi One Attitude Foundation has set up a program based on three principles:
- LEARN : To raise public awareness
- SHARE : Work together to make a difference
- ACT : Implement concrete solutions
Our Key objectives
- Raise awareness about the urgency of water preservation for the general public and key opinion leaders
- Engage businesses and scientists, develop the understanding linked to water risks and propose tools for action
- Inspire the young generation to act concretely and engage them to make a difference to preserve water
A TRAVELLING FOUNDATION
Thanks to its ambassador boat the MOD70 Race for Water taking part in the Multi One Championship, the Foundation will travel around Europe and around the world and raise the voice for water preservation to the general public.
SPORT FOR THE PLANET
We believe that the sport of sailing can make a positive contribution to sustainable development and inspire thousands of people to change behaviour! Kids, companies and general public can all LEARN, SHARE and ACT to PRESERVE WATER!
With us, join the Race for Water…